We have 111 dog friendly luxury cottages in Devon to show you.
The Apple Store is an idyllic romantic retreat for two. Nestled within the stunning Devon countryside and offering the most beautiful and uninterrupted views, this cosy little retr...
Price per week £275 - £597
The Wagon with Faraway Views takes Glamping to a really high standard and is a great choice for a couple or a family with young children. Dogs are very much welcome here and there ...
Price per week £277 - £750 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 28 Dec 2019.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
This pretty single-storey cottage is part of the history of the lovely mid-Devon village of Iddesleigh. The Old Coach House was just that in days past, but it is now a cosy and wel...
Price per week £278 - £561
Close to Dartmoor National Park, dog-friendly and with gorgeous, extensive grounds, this former hayloft is a delight: think roses around the door, beamed ceilings and a welcoming o...
Price per week £280 - £539
Simply wow! Set in the most idyllic location, stunningly spacious Larkworthy Retreat provides the perfect glamping venue and, with your four-legged friends welcome too, it is the i...
Price per week £281 - £760 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 7 Dec 2019.
Close to Berry Head National Nature Reserve and the coast path, The Lookout is a beautiful, modern house with fabulous sea views across Torbay. The open plan, L-shaped living-room ...
Price per week £297 - £854 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 29 Sep and 8 Dec 2018, 28 Sep and 7 Dec 2019.
30 Jun 2018 - 7 Jul 2018
This spacious, detached cottage nestles on a hillside in the unspoilt village of Petrockstowe. Although only a stroll from the village pub (which serves meals), the cottage enjoys ...
Price per week £308 - £885 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 25 May 2019, 14 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).
The Granary is a charming reversed level converted barn. The open plan living-room is upstairs with a well-equipped galley kitchen and a glowing wood-burner. Downstairs is a comfor...
Price per week £312 - £693
6 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
Choose from our exclusive collection at the best prices with real time availability.
Exclusive cottage collections
Our calendars show live availability, so if your pick of dates are available, you can reserve them safe in the knowledge that they won’t get sold anywhere else.
It can be unpredictable using aggregator websites that collect up information from across multiple websites. Our website stands alone, so you know what to expect and what you will get, for the best price. You won’t find this collection of cottages anywhere else, so pick your perfect place to stay from our exclusive portfolio.
In an unspoilt valley in the east Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Honiton, this tranquil spot is a short drive from the stunning beaches along the Jurassic coastline....
Price per week £318 - £870 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
This detached, beautifully converted barn, spacious and full of character, is ideal for exploring Dartmoor. Surrounded by open countryside, set within the Owners' grounds and appro...
Price per week £321 - £698