434 February half-term cottages available in Cornwall
Wallis Barn is a splendid barn conversion with its own enclosed garden and a tennis lawn for guests’ exclusive use, so bring your rackets or use the rackets provided. Climbing the ...
Price per week £508 - £726 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 30 Mar 2019. The ground floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Take one beautifully-converted granite barn, sprinkle with quirky flourishes then add wall-to-wall comfort. This is the recipe for success at Smugglers Lane where the living is eas...
Price per week £532
We’ve been raising the standards of self catering holidays since 1977.
Our family ethos
Tony and Clare Tregoning started the business back in 1977 and their dedication to quality and excellence is at the heart of everything we do. Tony is sadly no longer with us, but we still adhere to their original ethos of finding holiday homes we would like to stay in and have slowly grown the company to find the best picks of properties across the counties. Plus Clare still drops in to keep us on our toes.
As an independent, family-run company, we wouldn’t expect you to stay anywhere we wouldn’t want to stay ourselves. And we’re pretty picky. We want you to walk into your handpicked holiday home and say ‘wow’, sit back and relax.
Mousehole harbour is a stroll down the hill, there is a hot tub for your private use and a double kayak is provided for guests too. Beechwood has it all, whether you are looking fo...
Price per week £533
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £542 - £678 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 18 May 2019. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £588 - £735 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019.
Welcoming and completely memorable, this penthouse apartment features luxurious finishes and furnishings, soft fluffy towels and breathtaking views of Mullion Cove harbour; simply ...
Price per week £599
With the most enviable views across Trebarwith Strand out to sea, Praxis offers the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate seaside getaway. Located in the heart of this...
Price per week £623
Nestled in a wooded valley, and just over a mile from the stunning scenery of the Helford River, this former water powered corn mill is bordered by the Durra stream and the cottage...
Price per week £639 - £799 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Our guests rate us 4.8/5 on Feefo, the independent review site.
Our latest feedback on Feefo:
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £685 - £856 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 30 Mar 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a 10 minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect locat...
Price per week £695 - £926 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 16 Mar 2019. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rate. 10% off for parties up to 6 + cot between 23 Feb and 23 Mar 2019. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate. 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 23 Feb and 23 Mar 2019. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate.