We have 533 self catering cottages available to rent in May in Cornwall
Sunnyside Cottage is your archetypal Cornish cottage, close to the shores of the glorious beach at Perranporth. This charming detached cottage is ideal for dog lovers as the garden...
Price per week £529 - £981 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 19 May 2018.
The Nod (a stone's throw from the Lamorna Wink pub) is simply gorgeous and provides stylish open plan living with a roaring wood-burner, a stunning bedroom with sumptuous super-kin...
Price per week £534 - £671
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £549 - £1146 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 19 May 2018. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
These are the views you come to Cornwall for; fabulous, far reaching and expansive sea views with ever-changing colours of blue and green with magical skies to match. Floor to ceil...
Price per week £553 - £949 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 26 May 2018.
This former 1880s Great Western Railway sleeper carriage has reached its final destination on the side of Tregonning Hill, enjoying some of the finest views in Cornwall. Hidden beh...
Price per week £567 - £1052 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 5 May 2018.
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £586 - £1196 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
Each and every one of our cottages is fully equipped with everything you’ll need on holiday.
Fully equipped cottages
All of our cottages have a standard list of equipment that goes above and beyond. As well as fluffy towels and readymade beds, our bare minimum includes everything you’ll need and more, from plenty of teaspoons to added extras such as gravy boats so no matter where you stay, you’ll be able to make your favourite home-cooked dishes.
Each inventory is regularly checked and counted so you won’t be stuck without a ladle and can leave your hairdryer at home, plus you’ll find a starter set of toiletries and cleaning products so you can get on with your holiday.
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £654 - £1193 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018.
Fancy a soak in a cedar-clad hot tub under the stars? Look no further, Sanctuary Cottage offers this and more. The spacious and comfortable open plan accommodation is all on one le...
Price per week £660 - £1330 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 16 Jun 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £685 - £1248 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate
The Old Granary sympathetically mixes original character with understated vintage furnishings and is a simply fabulous luxury retreat for a family or group of friends. A large firs...
Price per week £715 - £1277 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 19 May 2018. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.