Family holidays in Cornwall
Close to the delights of Padstow, the Camel Trail and the glorious beaches of north Cornwall, Hooter’s Rest is a real find. Totally separate from the Owners’ home and two other cot...
Price per week £398 - £1560 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 35% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only Bedroom 4 is available at the discounted rate.
Paddy's Place (named after the Owner's Labrador) is a cosy Cornish Cottage on the outskirts of coastal St Agnes .This beautifully restored Cornish cottage is in a wonderful spot fr...
Price per week £398 - £1270 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3, the single room, is excluded at the discounted rate.
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th November). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
A perfect retreat for you and your pooches, set close to the renowned Gurnards Head pub and restaurant and a small working dairy farm, Little Gurnards will delight walkers and food...
Price per week £399 - £885
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £406 - £1296 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted price.
South Priddacombe, surrounded by 80 acres of farmland, is on Bodmin Moor yet only a half-hour drive from the north coast. Totally restored 20 years ago, the Owners won an award fro...
Price per week £409 - £1175 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only Bedroom 1 is available at the discounted rate.
22 Sep 2018 - 29 Sep 2018
Rural in feel, Higher Treluswell Barn is actually only a 10 minute drive from the bustling town and sailing waters of Falmouth, where ferries sail to St Mawes, Truro and the Helfor...
Price per week £410 - £1205 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Mousehole needs no introduction; this harbourside town is extremely popular with its array of galleries, restaurants and a safe family-friendly beach. Hillside is set up the hill f...
Price per week £410 - £1873 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 1 is excluded at the discounted rate.
As you wind through the moorland lanes that lead to the pretty rural hamlet of Warleggan, you'll appreciate why the locals have twinned this special place with CS Lewis' fantasy wo...
Price per week £425 - £910 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Arrive at your handpicked holiday home safe in the knowledge it’s been fully inspected.
We check our holiday homes to ensure that everything is up to our high standards for your holiday, from provision of our above standard minimum inventory to how fluffy the towels are, we make sure you’ll have a comfortable stay.
Hardworking teams of housekeepers will have the place spick and span, ready for your arrival, so when you get there you can just relax.
Mousehole harbour is a stroll down the hill, there is a hot tub for your private use and a double kayak is provided for guests too. Beechwood has it all, whether you are looking fo...
Price per week £429 - £997
A hidden gem nestled in a back street in the heart of St Keverne, the largest village on the Helford featuring two pubs and a church clustered around a pretty central square. Drift...
Price per week £431 - £1170 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate (if there is a baby in the party bedroom 3 can be used for the cot)