530 self-catering cottages for January in Cornwall
Close to the delights of Padstow, the Camel Trail and the glorious beaches of north Cornwall, Hooter’s Rest is a real find. Totally separate from the Owners’ home and two other cot...
Price per week £406 - £1209 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019. Bedroom three is excluded at the discounted rate. 35% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019. Bedrooms two and three are excluded at the discounted rate.
The bustling centre of coastal St Agnes and the dramatic clifftops and beaches of the north Cornish coast are both less than a mile away, making this beautifully restored cottage a...
Price per week £406 - £984 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019. Bedroom 3, the single room, is excluded at the discounted rate.
Rural in feel, Higher Treluswell Barn is actually only a 10 minute drive from the bustling town and sailing waters of Falmouth, where ferries sail to St Mawes, Truro and the Helfor...
Price per week £410 - £934 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 9 Feb 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Mousehole needs no introduction; this harbourside town is extremely popular with its array of galleries, restaurants and a safe family-friendly beach. Hillside is set up the hill f...
Price per week £410 - £1423 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedroom 1 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th November). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
Utterly gorgeous in every way, this whimsically themed Victorian-style tabernacle hints at the glorious eccentricity of scholarly preachers of yesteryear. With bell tower rising tr...
Price per week £413 - £743
1 Oct 2018 - 5 Oct 2018
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £415 - £1004 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 22 Jun 2019. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you would prefer.
What a view you will lap up from this pretty, traditional end of terrace cottage in the centre of the charming seaside village of Portscatho. As the name suggests, the cottage is l...
Price per week £418 - £595
Prepare to be wowed by the most spectacular of sea views from this irresistible apartment for two, set right on the water's edge, in the historic Fort Picklecombe on the beautiful ...
Price per week £423 - £733
In and around Nansbara peace and quiet is absolutely assured, so don’t forget to bring your favourite book as you can read undisturbed to your heart’s content. This beautifully res...
Price per week £423 - £734
Mousehole harbour is a stroll down the hill, there is a hot tub for your private use and a double kayak is provided for guests too. Beechwood has it all, whether you are looking fo...
Price per week £429 - £813
Readymade beds and fluffy towels; this simple but appreciated welcome is standard with us.
Towels and readymade beds
All of our cottages provide bed linen and towels as standard, with a change of bedding included for holidays of two weeks or more. You’ll also find a fresh change of towels for each week (for in the house only, please bring your own for the beach) and tea towels a-plenty.
The beds will be readymade and waiting for you on arrival so you can simply sink into comfort and relax straight into your holiday.