We have 317 self catering cottages available this February in Cornwall
This lovely cottage will delight those who love rural tranquility, with walks from the door and a two acre field for children to play and dogs to walk. Set down a well-kept farm la...
Price per week £387 - £551 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 between 5 Jan and 30 Mar 2019.
Deep in Cornish countryside but within a short drive of the north Cornish coast, Grade II Listed The Old Dairy has reversed level accommodation and is beautifully furnished, with a...
Price per week £392 - £558 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 18 May 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate.
Peace and plenty are assured at this beautiful single-storey retreat set within the grounds of the Owner's home, in the heart of the Cornish countryside just a few miles from the r...
Price per week £397 - £452
Tiddily Prom has unsurpassed sea views across Mount’s Bay as far as the Lizard peninsula. Elegant and spacious, this light and airy apartment has an open plan living area and a lar...
Price per week £400 - £465
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
Close to the delights of Padstow, the Camel Trail and the glorious beaches of north Cornwall, Hooter’s Rest is a real find. Totally separate from the Owners’ home and two other cot...
Price per week £406 - £710 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019. Bedroom three is excluded at the discounted rate.35% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019. Bedrooms two and three are excluded at the discounted rate.
A perfect retreat for you and your pooches, set close to the renowned Gurnards Head pub and restaurant and a small working dairy farm, Little Gurnards will delight walkers and food...
Price per week £407 - £473
South Priddacombe, surrounded by 80 acres of farmland, is on Bodmin Moor yet only a half-hour drive from the north coast. Totally restored 20 years ago, the Owners won an award fro...
Price per week £409 - £576 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 9 Feb 2019. Only Bedroom 1 is available at the discounted rate.
Mousehole needs no introduction; this harbourside town is extremely popular with its array of galleries, restaurants and a safe family-friendly beach. Hillside is set up the hill f...
Price per week £410 - £777 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedroom 1 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Relax in a super-duper Cornish spa hydrotherapy hot tub (run completely by renewable energy) on a raised private terrace close to Nancy's House. Set in the heart of a bio diverse f...
Price per week £413 - £480
Looking for a luxurious hideaway to escape the hectic pace of life, then follow the country lanes through north Cornwall to the peaceful rural hamlet of Trelash and discover this p...
Price per week £421 - £437
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.