We have 319 dog friendly luxury cottages in Cornwall to show you.
The view from Rumps Ahead is astounding. Across the fields from this fabulous detached single-storey barn conversion, the sea view is framed by ‘The Rumps’ headland and Doyden Cast...
Price per week £474 - £895
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, the little hamlet of Trewalder is the home of Rooky's Nook. This charming, detached cottage oozes romance and with no expense spared will pro...
Price per week £503 - £950
Need more time? Reserve any cottage for up to 24 hours before booking.
24hr no commitment reservations
You can reserve your holiday dates on your favourite cottage for up to 24 hours. You might need to check with other guests in your party or simply consider whether this cottage is right for your holiday, either way we’re happy to give you the time to step away and mull over your options before paying a penny.
We’ll send you a reminder to see if you want it or not so you won’t lose out. Take time to think it over, you don’t have to rush your decision. Have a cup of tea and when you’re ready, hit the button to book your holiday and start looking forward to it.
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £518 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018, 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018, 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
With the most enviable views across Trebarwith Strand out to sea, Praxis offers the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate seaside getaway. Located in the heart of this...
Price per week £542 - £1355
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a ten minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect loca...
Price per week £549 - £1830 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 8 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rates15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate.10% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate.
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £578 - £1570 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018, 14 Apr and 19 May 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Welcoming and completely memorable, this penthouse apartment features luxurious finishes and furnishings, soft fluffy towels and breathtaking views of Mullion Cove harbour; simply ...
Price per week £599 - £1499
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £600 - £1500 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018.
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.
The Old Granary sympathetically mixes original character with understated vintage furnishings and is a simply fabulous luxury retreat for a family or group of friends. A large firs...
Price per week £632 - £1596 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Willow is part of The Emerald, an award-winning eco development set in tranquil countryside just minutes from Falmouth and Truro, and is a lovely contemporary single-storey eco-ret...
Price per week £686 - £1260