We have 21 self catering cottages near The Crown Inn to show you...
Tucked along a little pedestrian lane in the pretty waterside town of Lostwithiel, Astrantia is a delightful Victorian cottage that is hidden away from the sound of traffic in an u...
Price per week £360 - £999 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Lostwithiel is the ancient capital of Cornwall, full of history with an enchanting mix of stone buildings, antiques shops and independent retailers. Old Quay Cottage is a sympathet...
Price per week £353 - £1260 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 7 Jul 2018, 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018.
What a superb family get-together house this is, seamlessly mixing the ecclesiastical soberness of the original Victorian stone-built chapel with a stunning modern glass-walled, se...
Price per week £1377 - £2994
Just a two minute walk from the tiny harbour, children's play park and popular pub in the quiet waterside village of Golant, this delightful chalet bungalow is unexpectedly spaciou...
Price per week £328 - £1170 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 3 + cot between 6 Jan and 16 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Need more time? Reserve any cottage for up to 24 hours before booking.
24hr no commitment reservations
You can reserve your holiday dates on your favourite cottage for up to 24 hours. You might need to check with other guests in your party or simply consider whether this cottage is right for your holiday, either way we’re happy to give you the time to step away and mull over your options before paying a penny.
We’ll send you a reminder to see if you want it or not so you won’t lose out. Take time to think it over, you don’t have to rush your decision. Have a cup of tea and when you’re ready, hit the button to book your holiday and start looking forward to it.
Set above the sleepy riverside village of Golant, Treetops has superb panoramic views over the tidal River Fowey where boats bob on their moorings in summer and wading birds feast ...
Price per week £360 - £1126 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 29 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
This lovely little waterside bolthole is perfect for couples who like walking, bird watching or messing about on the water – and those who just like to kick back and relax in comfo...
Price per week £317 - £690
30 Mar 2018 - 6 Apr 2018
This lovely cottage will delight those who love rural tranquility, with walks from the door and a two acre field for children to play and dogs to walk. Set down a well-kept farm la...
Price per week £381 - £1190 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018.
Lerryn is an idyllic place, providing all the delights of a traditional village with its well-stocked shop, cream teas on the green, friendly pub and an ancient stone bridge crossi...
Price per week £406 - £1590 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 20 Oct and 8 Dec 2018. Only 2 bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £467 - £1460 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 19 May 2018, 29 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
An extremely quiet rural retreat, where horses rather than cars pass down the lane outside, Lower Cadwin Cottage is tucked away just a mile outside the village of Lanivet – geograp...
Price per week £370 - £850
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.