We have 20 self catering cottages in Mevagissey to show you...
Close to the picturesque fishing harbour at Mevagissey and the wonders of Heligan Gardens, this utterly delightful semi-detached chapel conversion is a wonderful example of thought...
Price per week £348 - £999 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 30 Jun 2018, 29 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate
30 Mar 2018 - 6 Apr 2018
With its wood-burner to keep you snug whatever time of year you visit, this lovely little stone-built cottage is the perfect base for exploring the coastal footpaths and ancient fi...
Price per week £320 - £695
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £578 - £1570 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018, 14 Apr and 19 May 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Almost within touching distance of the tall ships moored in Charlestown's tiny harbour, and with views of the coastline too, The Copper House sits right on the harbourside of this ...
Price per week £574 - £1248
Our guests rate us 4.8/5 on Feefo, the independent review site.
Our latest feedback on Feefo:
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £467 - £1460 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 19 May 2018, 29 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
What could be more enchanting than this beautifully styled cabin with its carved African dark wood furniture enhanced by flashes of gorgeously bright colour in the rugs, cushions a...
Price per week £343 - £1224 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Tucked down a quiet country lane and just five minutes’ drive from the sea, this charming detached cottage is surrounded by 50 acres of National Trust land and is adjacent to the c...
Price per week £348 - £610
Dolphin Cottage is a cosy mid-terrace former coastguard’s cottage, situated on the edge of the picturesque fishing village of Portloe, with sea views from the terrace. The bijou co...
Price per week £419 - £995
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £406 - £1270 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted price.
Close to sandy beaches at Pendower and Carne, this lovely old cottage is perfect for families and those wishing to explore the beautiful Roseland peninsula. There is a big enclosed...
Price per week £493 - £1590 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 9 Jun 2018, 8 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.
Show properties within 10 miles of Mevagissey