We have 20 self catering cottages in Mevagissey to show you...
Close to the picturesque fishing harbour at Mevagissey and the wonders of Heligan Gardens, this utterly delightful semi-detached chapel conversion is a wonderful example of thought...
Price per week £348 - £1019 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate
With its wood-burner to keep you snug whatever time of year you visit, this lovely little stone-built cottage is the perfect base for exploring the coastal footpaths and ancient fi...
Price per week £320 - £695
6 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £578 - £1570 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 30 Mar 2019, 5 Oct and 14 Dec 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Almost within touching distance of the tall ships moored in Charlestown's tiny harbour, and with views of the coastline too, The Copper House sits right on the harbourside of this ...
Price per week £574 - £1248
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £467 - £1490 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 29 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 18 May 2019, 28 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
What could be more enchanting than this beautifully styled cabin with its carved African dark wood furniture enhanced by flashes of gorgeously bright colour in the rugs, cushions a...
Price per week £343 - £1224 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 2 Jun and 30 Jun 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 8 Dec 2018.
6 Jul 2018 - 13 Jul 2018
Tucked down a quiet country lane and just five minutes’ drive from the sea, this charming detached cottage is surrounded by 50 acres of National Trust land and is adjacent to the c...
Price per week £348 - £623
Dolphin Cottage is a cosy mid-terrace former coastguard’s cottage, situated on the edge of the picturesque fishing village of Portloe, with sea views from the terrace. The bijou co...
Price per week £419 - £995
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £406 - £1270 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 22 Jun 2019, 5 Oct and 14 Dec 2019. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted price.
Close to sandy beaches at Pendower and Carne, this lovely old cottage is perfect for families and those wishing to explore the beautiful Roseland peninsula. There is a big enclosed...
Price per week £493 - £1590 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 8 Sep and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 8 Jun 2019, 7 Sep and 7 Dec 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Readymade beds and fluffy towels; this simple but appreciated welcome is standard with us.
Towels and readymade beds
All of our cottages provide bed linen and towels as standard, with a change of bedding included for holidays of two weeks or more. You’ll also find a fresh change of towels for each week (for in the house only, please bring your own for the beach) and tea towels a-plenty.
The beds will be readymade and waiting for you on arrival so you can simply sink into comfort and relax straight into your holiday.
Show properties within 10 miles of Mevagissey