We have 623 baby friendly self catering cottages in Cornwall
With panoramic sea views across Falmouth Bay from the principal rooms, a sheltered sun-trap patio right outside the living-room and direct access to the seafront and beach, this mo...
Price per week £458 - £1320 *
* Includes 5% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 14 Dec 2019.
Fall under the spell of this stunning location with an unforgettable stay at the enchanting Witch's Wagon. Squirreled away in the pretty hamlet of Warleggan, yes it is a real place...
Price per week £465 - £890 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 2 Jun and 14 Jul 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 27 Oct and 15 Dec 2018.
These are the views you come to Cornwall for; fabulous, far reaching and expansive sea views with ever-changing colours of blue and green with magical skies to match. Floor to ceil...
Price per week £467 - £1218 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 8 Dec 2018.
29 Jun 2018 - 6 Jul 2018
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £467 - £1490 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 29 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 18 May 2019, 28 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
Wow – Mount View Retreat really does have it all – stunning panoramic views of Mounts Bay and beyond, an en suite complete with flushing loo and hot water, its own private hot tub ...
Price per week £467 - £990 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 2 Jun and 14 Jul 2018, 1 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018.
Offering stunning views of Cornwall’s breathtaking north coast, this is the perfect retreat for discerning couples seeking spacious, luxurious comfort in a tranquil setting. Surrou...
Price per week £474 - £913
The view from Rumps Ahead is astounding. Across the fields from this fabulous detached single-storey barn conversion, the sea view is framed by ‘The Rumps’ headland and Doyden Cast...
Price per week £474 - £895
Perched on Tregonning Hill this gorgeous, light and airy retreat is close to, and has views towards, great beaches such as Praa Sands and Rinsey Cove. This former 1880s Great Weste...
Price per week £482 - £1340 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Named after the famous novel by Daphne Du Maurier, this fabulous retreat is located in the grounds of the four star Budock Vean Hotel. With stunning views across the 9 hole/18 tee ...
Price per week £486 - £2325 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you wish to use.
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, the little hamlet of Trewalder is the home of Rooky's Nook. This charming, detached cottage oozes romance and with no expense spared will pro...
Price per week £503 - £969
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.