690 Self Catering cottages in Cornwall with Wifi
Perched on Tregonning Hill this gorgeous, light and airy retreat is close to, and has views towards, great beaches such as Praa Sands and Rinsey Cove. This former 1880s Great Weste...
Price per week £482 - £1340 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Named after the famous novel by Daphne Du Maurier, this fabulous retreat is located in the grounds of the four star Budock Vean Hotel. With stunning views across the 9 hole/18 tee ...
Price per week £486 - £2325 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you wish to use.
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, the little hamlet of Trewalder is the home of Rooky's Nook. This charming, detached cottage oozes romance and with no expense spared will pro...
Price per week £503 - £969
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £518 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £522 - £1500 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Surrounded by the wooded countryside of the National Trust's Penrose Estate and just over a mile from the pretty harbour village of Porthleven, nestled on a hillside not far from t...
Price per week £523 - £1175 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a 10 minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect locat...
Price per week £549 - £1890 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rates 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate. 10% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate.
Beautifully situated just above the picturesque harbour in Portscatho, from the garden Cliff Cottage enjoys incredible panoramic sea views of Gerrans Bay including Porthcurnick Bea...
Price per week £553 - £1797 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Fancy a soak in a cedar-clad hot tub under the stars? Look no further, Sanctuary Cottage offers this and more. The spacious and comfortable open plan accommodation is all on one le...
Price per week £554 - £1785 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Nestled in a wooded valley, and just over a mile from the stunning scenery of the Helford River, this former water powered corn mill is bordered by the Durra stream and the cottage...
Price per week £557 - £1600 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Readymade beds and fluffy towels; this simple but appreciated welcome is standard with us.
Towels and readymade beds
All of our cottages provide bed linen and towels as standard, with a change of bedding included for holidays of two weeks or more. You’ll also find a fresh change of towels for each week (for in the house only, please bring your own for the beach) and tea towels a-plenty.
The beds will be readymade and waiting for you on arrival so you can simply sink into comfort and relax straight into your holiday.