705 Cornwall cottages with Wifi
Mays Cottage is perfection with its charming accommodation, enclosed garden and secluded location close to the shores of Port Isaac, Polzeath and Rock. Pack your bikes, surfboards ...
Price per week £454 - £1505 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms two and three are excluded at the reduced rate.
With panoramic sea views across Falmouth Bay from the principal rooms, a sheltered sun-trap patio right outside the living-room and direct access to the seafront and beach, this mo...
Price per week £458 - £1320 *
* Includes 5% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Take one beautifully-converted granite barn, sprinkle with quirky flourishes then add wall-to-wall comfort. This is the recipe for success at Smugglers Lane where the living is eas...
Price per week £465 - £959
These are the views you come to Cornwall for; fabulous, far reaching and expansive sea views with ever-changing colours of blue and green with magical skies to match. Floor to ceil...
Price per week £467 - £1218 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 8 Dec 2018.
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.
Tredhowr is a spacious detached contemporary house just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the coastal footpath and championship golf course at Carlyon Bay, and the wonderful tall sh...
Price per week £467 - £1490 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Wow – Mount View Retreat really does have it all – stunning panoramic views of Mounts Bay and beyond, an en suite complete with flushing loo and hot water, its own private hot tub ...
Price per week £467 - £990 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018.
Offering stunning views of Cornwall’s breathtaking north coast, this is the perfect retreat for discerning couples seeking spacious, luxurious comfort in a tranquil setting. Surrou...
Price per week £474 - £913
Perched on Tregonning Hill this gorgeous, light and airy retreat is close to, and has views towards, great beaches such as Praa Sands and Rinsey Cove. This former 1880s Great Weste...
Price per week £482 - £1340 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Named after the famous novel by Daphne Du Maurier, this fabulous retreat is located in the grounds of the four star Budock Vean Hotel. With stunning views across the 9 hole/18 tee ...
Price per week £486 - £2375 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you wish to use.
See the ocean as you enter this contemporary first floor apartment, looking through the open plan living-room to the clear blue bay. Drop your bags and head down the hill to th...
Price per week £486 - £1566 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.