We have 596 cottages that sleep 3 in Cornwall
Fancy a soak in a cedar-clad hot tub under the stars? Look no further, Sanctuary Cottage offers this and more. The spacious and comfortable open plan accommodation is all on one le...
Price per week £652 - £1785
15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Perfectly positioned on the clifftop overlooking Porthtowan, Sun View offers a wonderful backdrop for families and friends wanting to unwind and discover this stunning part of nort...
Price per week £670 - £1995 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 8 Sep and 3 Nov 2018.
Set above Sennen Cove and reputed to be the most westerly thatched cottage in Britain, No Place is a detached retreat with a heated outdoor pool (available from beginning of May to...
Price per week £672 - £1679
This gorgeous contemporary cottage is set in the heart of thriving St Agnes, tucked into an unexpectedly secluded spot along the Owner’s private lane. Superb quality and attention ...
Price per week £676 - £1500
Choose from our exclusive collection at the best prices with real time availability.
Exclusive cottage collections
Our calendars show live availability, so if your pick of dates are available, you can reserve them safe in the knowledge that they won’t get sold anywhere else.
It can be unpredictable using aggregator websites that collect up information from across multiple websites. Our website stands alone, so you know what to expect and what you will get, for the best price. You won’t find this collection of cottages anywhere else, so pick your perfect place to stay from our exclusive portfolio.
Nestled in a woodland setting on the outskirts of Mawnan Smith and only two miles from the sandy beach at Maenporth, this beautiful house has been lovingly and sympathetically rest...
Price per week £682 - £1854 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
Carter's Croft combines vintage elegance with a luxurious rustic twist which cleverly complements this 18th Century semi-detached stone cottage. Lovingly restored into a holiday re...
Price per week £688 - £1418
Right at the water’s edge on the beautiful Percuil River and tucked at the end of a quiet lane, Westward’s tranquil location and stunning views are sublime. Nearly all the rooms ha...
Price per week £698 - £2950 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. Only three bedrooms are available at this discounted rate, please let us know which rooms you require. 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Only two bedrooms are available at this discounted rate, please let us know which rooms you require.
Feel the sand, made from seashells, between your toes on the family-friendly, mile-long sandy beach at Praa Sands which is a mere hop skip and a jump from this fabulously spacious ...
Price per week £737 - £2480 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate. 20% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
The breath-taking view from this stunning beach apartment must be one of the best in Cornwall; imagine relaxing on your private balcony at the end of another wonderful day watching...
Price per week £741 - £1497
This spectacular holiday home, located in the heart of the Lizard peninsula, is perfectly proportioned for a large family group or friends. Situated a short drive from one of the m...
Price per week £750 - £2550 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. The first floor bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. The first floor bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.