We have 348 self catering 3 bedroom cottages in Cornwall.
A meandering driveway leads to this detached architect-designed property, one of three set in eleven acres of spectacular private woodland. Trelengor, a short drive from Fowey, the...
Price per week £473 - £1653 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
With wonderful views looking out above the romantic creekside church at St Just in Roseland with it's sub tropical gardens and beyond towards the sailing waters of the renowned Fal...
Price per week £478 - £1870 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
With an enviable position overlooking the pretty seaside village of Cadgwith, Sea View could just be the perfect holiday cottage in this beautiful and unspoilt area of Cornwall. Th...
Price per week £478 - £1525 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 23 Feb and 22 Jun 2019. Bedroom 4 on the second floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
This lovely old farmhouse stands in the rural heart of the Lizard peninsula, not far from the beautiful Helford River, a short drive from Kennack Sands’ child-friendly beach, and j...
Price per week £482 - £1700 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th October). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
This beachy bolthole is fabulous, combining the fun of buckets and spades with art and culture. Porthcurno beach is an oasis of stunning natural beauty with fine soft white sand an...
Price per week £485 - £1873 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
With stunning sea and harbour views, and only a short walk down to the picturesque fishing village of Coverack, this pretty bungalow is a little gem of a property sparkling from it...
Price per week £488 - £1245
With a wonderful heated swimming pool and sauna – indoor, but retractable walls and roof enable it to be open-air in hot weather – and minutes from sandy beaches and National Trust...
Price per week £491 - £1680 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + 2 cots between 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Only two bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Want the best of both worlds, then look no further than Trefreock Barn. The beautiful rural setting will ensure you totally unwind and relax, yet you are only minutes from all the ...
Price per week £493 - £1836 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 on selected dates. Only two of the bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Close to sandy beaches at Pendower and Carne, this lovely old cottage is perfect for families and those wishing to explore the beautiful Roseland peninsula. There is a big enclosed...
Price per week £493 - £1590 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Lowen Gwel, Cornish for Happy View, nestles in the heart of the rural village of Nanstallon and as the name suggests has delightful views of the Cornish countryside to Grogley wood...
Price per week £497 - £1325 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 2 bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedrooms you would like when booking).
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.