466 cottages for a February break in Cornwall
Offering stunning views of Cornwall’s breathtaking north coast, this is the perfect retreat for discerning couples seeking spacious, luxurious comfort in a tranquil setting. Surrou...
Price per week £484 - £511
Carter's Croft combines vintage elegance with a luxurious rustic twist which cleverly complements this 18th Century semi-detached stone cottage. Lovingly restored into a holiday re...
Price per week £508 - £715 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 9 Feb 2019. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, the little hamlet of Trewalder is the home of Rooky's Nook. This charming, detached cottage oozes romance and with no expense spared will pro...
Price per week £514 - £543
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £522 - £735 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019.
29 Sep 2018 - 6 Oct 2018
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th November). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
Surrounded by the wooded countryside of the National Trust's Penrose Estate and just over a mile from the pretty harbour village of Porthleven, nestled on a hillside not far from t...
Price per week £523 - £652 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 between 5 Jan and 30 Mar 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
The Old Granary sympathetically mixes original character with understated vintage furnishings and is a simply fabulous luxury retreat for a family or group of friends. A large firs...
Price per week £538 - £764 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 9 Feb 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
With the most enviable views across Trebarwith Strand out to sea, Praxis offers the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate seaside getaway. Located in the heart of this...
Price per week £548 - £623
Nestled in a wooded valley, and just over a mile from the stunning scenery of the Helford River, this former water powered corn mill is bordered by the Durra stream and the cottage...
Price per week £567 - £799 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 6 Apr 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Welcoming and completely memorable, this penthouse apartment features luxurious finishes and furnishings, soft fluffy towels and breathtaking views of Mullion Cove harbour; simply ...
Price per week £599
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a 10 minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect locat...
Price per week £617 - £926 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate. 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate. 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 16 Mar 2019. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rate.
Our guests rate us 4.8/5 on Feefo, the independent review site.
Our latest feedback on Feefo: