Choose from 556 cottages available in April in Cornwall
This pretty mews cottage set in the heart of Penzance is comfortable and well-equipped. With a delightful terrace accessed via the sitting-room, there can be nowhere nicer to spend...
Price per week £454 - £512
Mousehole needs no introduction; this harbourside town is extremely popular with its array of galleries, restaurants and a safe family-friendly beach. Hillside is set up the hill f...
Price per week £455 - £965 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 5 Jan and 15 Jun 2019. Bedroom 1 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £456 - £693 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 22 Jun 2019. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you would prefer.
A perfect retreat for you and your pooches, set close to the renowned Gurnards Head pub and restaurant and a small working dairy farm, Little Gurnards will delight walkers and food...
Price per week £460 - £527
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th November). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
Looking for a luxurious hideaway to escape the hectic pace of life, then follow the country lanes through north Cornwall to the peaceful rural hamlet of Trelash and discover this p...
Price per week £461 - £520
The Beach House is in a truly exceptional location just above safe sandy Porthcurnick Beach. The living-room has French doors that lead out to the patio and garden, with spectacula...
Price per week £464 - £543
A hidden gem nestled in a back street in the heart of St Keverne, the largest village on the Helford featuring two pubs and a church clustered around a pretty central square. Drift...
Price per week £464 - £679 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 5 Jan and 22 Jun 2019. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate (if there is a baby in the party bedroom 3 can be used for the cot).
Relax in a super-duper Cornish spa hydrotherapy hot tub (run completely by renewable energy) on a raised private terrace close to Nancy's House. Set in the heart of a bio diverse f...
Price per week £466 - £534
Close to the delights of Padstow, the Camel Trail and the glorious beaches of north Cornwall, Hooter’s Rest is a real find. Totally separate from the Owners’ home and two other cot...
Price per week £467 - £835 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 13 Apr and 25 May 2019. Bedroom three is excluded at the discounted rate. 35% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 13 Apr and 25 May 2019. Bedrooms two and three are excluded at the discounted rate.
The bustling centre of coastal St Agnes and the dramatic clifftops and beaches of the north Cornish coast are both less than a mile away, making this beautifully restored cottage a...
Price per week £468 - £679 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 27 Apr and 18 May 2019. Bedroom 3, the single room, is excluded at the discounted rate.
Need more time? Reserve any cottage for up to 24 hours before booking.
24hr no commitment reservations
You can reserve your holiday dates on your favourite cottage for up to 24 hours. You might need to check with other guests in your party or simply consider whether this cottage is right for your holiday, either way we’re happy to give you the time to step away and mull over your options before paying a penny.
We’ll send you a reminder to see if you want it or not so you won’t lose out. Take time to think it over, you don’t have to rush your decision. Have a cup of tea and when you’re ready, hit the button to book your holiday and start looking forward to it.