765 self-catering cottages for 2 in Cornwall
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £518 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £522 - £1500 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Surrounded by the wooded countryside of the National Trust's Penrose Estate and just over a mile from the pretty harbour village of Porthleven, nestled on a hillside not far from t...
Price per week £523 - £1175 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
With the most enviable views across Trebarwith Strand out to sea, Praxis offers the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate seaside getaway. Located in the heart of this...
Price per week £542 - £1355
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a 10 minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect locat...
Price per week £549 - £1890 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rates 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate. 10% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate.
Beautifully situated just above the picturesque harbour in Portscatho, from the garden Cliff Cottage enjoys incredible panoramic sea views of Gerrans Bay including Porthcurnick Bea...
Price per week £553 - £1797 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th October). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
Fancy a soak in a cedar-clad hot tub under the stars? Look no further, Sanctuary Cottage offers this and more. The spacious and comfortable open plan accommodation is all on one le...
Price per week £554 - £1785 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Nestled in a wooded valley, and just over a mile from the stunning scenery of the Helford River, this former water powered corn mill is bordered by the Durra stream and the cottage...
Price per week £557 - £1630 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £578 - £1570 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Welcoming and completely memorable, this penthouse apartment features luxurious finishes and furnishings, soft fluffy towels and breathtaking views of Mullion Cove harbour; simply ...
Price per week £599 - £1499
1 Sep 2018 - 8 Sep 2018