We have 211 luxury self catering cottages in Devon.
This spacious, detached cottage nestles on a hillside in the unspoilt village of Petrockstowe. Although only a stroll from the village pub (which serves meals), the cottage enjoys ...
Price per week £308 - £885 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 25 May 2019, 14 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).15% off for parties up to 1 + cot between 26 May and 15 Sep 2018. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 15 Dec and 29 Dec 2018, 25 May and 14 Sep 2019, 14 Dec and 28 Dec 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).
A ten minute walk down to the sea, the village of Holcombe is tucked away in the Devon countryside within easy reach of the attractions of the south Devon coast. This cosy, end of ...
Price per week £269 - £730 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Oct and 7 Dec 2019.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
The Apple Store is an idyllic romantic retreat for two. Nestled within the stunning Devon countryside and offering the most beautiful and uninterrupted views, this cosy little retr...
Price per week £275 - £597
This attractive three-storey apartment boasts quality and comfort throughout, whilst being nestled in a great location in the heart of Brixham, with endless entertainment and local...
Price per week £276 - £939 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 between 8 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 27 Apr 2019, 7 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. Only one room is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which room you would like to use.
The Wagon with Faraway Views takes Glamping to a really high standard and is a great choice for a couple or a family with young children. Dogs are very much welcome here and there ...
Price per week £277 - £750 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 28 Dec 2019.
This pretty single-storey cottage is part of the history of the lovely mid-Devon village of Iddesleigh. The Old Coach House was just that in days past, but it is now a cosy and wel...
Price per week £278 - £561
Close to Dartmoor National Park, dog-friendly and with gorgeous, extensive grounds, this former hayloft is a delight: think roses around the door, beamed ceilings and a welcoming o...
Price per week £280 - £539
Simply wow! Set in the most idyllic location, stunningly spacious Larkworthy Retreat provides the perfect glamping venue and, with your four-legged friends welcome too, it is the i...
Price per week £281 - £760 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 7 Dec 2019.
Need more time? Reserve any cottage for up to 24 hours before booking.
24hr no commitment reservations
You can reserve your holiday dates on your favourite cottage for up to 24 hours. You might need to check with other guests in your party or simply consider whether this cottage is right for your holiday, either way we’re happy to give you the time to step away and mull over your options before paying a penny.
We’ll send you a reminder to see if you want it or not so you won’t lose out. Take time to think it over, you don’t have to rush your decision. Have a cup of tea and when you’re ready, hit the button to book your holiday and start looking forward to it.
High above the Axe estuary, this hidden retreat is just a short walk from the South West Coast Path along the stunning east Devon and west Dorset Jurassic Coast. Steps lead down fr...
Price per week £289 - £556
Topsails is a welcoming bolthole a stone's throw from the unspoilt pebbled beach at Beer, a traditional fishing village in a sheltered bay on the beautiful east Devon World Heritag...
Price per week £290 - £585
7 Jul 2018 - 14 Jul 2018