Let us introduce ourselves
‘Bringing together the best holiday homes and the highest level of service in the South West’
Our relationship with our owners is a partnership; your top class property and warm welcome allied with our marketing expertise and administrative experience.
If you think we’re on to something, bringing together the best properties and the highest level of service, then we look forward to working with you.
Chairman (and founder’s son)
- Your own personal Property Manager who has an extensive knowledge of the business and your particular region
- In house expertise covering everything from IT technicalities to Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click advertising for maximum visibility
- Get in front of millions of website users and our data list of over 100,000 guests
- Access to your live, up-to-date bookings, full financial and questionnaire information on our Owner website
- On-going, innovative marketing to make the most of your property with professional photography
All this and more from an established local company with national reach.
Just take a look at what’s involved in booking a holiday cottage – we’ve got every step honed to a fine art but when it comes to letting your property investment, one of the first questions you will ask is how much could I earn? Which leads on to, who should let my cottage?
With nearly 40 years’ experience as a holiday letting agency our team of staff have built up many years of knowledge from Land’s End to the fringes of the New Forest. So no matter what your question, chances are we can help.
We are a marketing agency and have built a brand that our guests trust, as well as a reputation which extends to our first-time customers too, with 99% of our guests recommending us to their friends, we keep them coming back.
No matter what stage of the journey you have reached in letting your holiday home, whether you are looking to buy the perfect holiday cottage or have years of experience as a holiday home Owner, delve in and explore, or pick up the phone and get in touch.
View Bookings and Availability on-line with our website for existing property Owners.
Log in to Classic Owners >