We have 1013 self catering cottages with 2 bedrooms in The West Country
This beautifully presented and welcoming barn conversion in the unspoilt hamlet of Lullington, is just a 15 minute drive from Bath. Historic Wells, Bruton and Frome are all within ...
Price per week £348 - £828 *
Superb views over the water to Flushing and the Roseland peninsula are guaranteed from this beautifully decorated contemporary first floor apartment, part of the renowned Admiral's...
Price per week £353 - £1410 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 9 Feb 2019, 2 Nov and 7 Dec 2019. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Lostwithiel is the ancient capital of Cornwall, full of history with an enchanting mix of stone buildings, antiques shops and independent retailers. Old Quay Cottage is a sympathet...
Price per week £353 - £1260 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
The stunning World Heritage Jurassic Coast stretches right into east Devon and, just a few miles inland from magical Budleigh Salterton, a dedicated meadow at Knightstone Farm awai...
Price per week £358 - £995 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
This gorgeous Victorian cottage is an absolute delight; updated with gentle sympathy to offer the modern necessities of central heating, drench-head shower and a granite-topped kit...
Price per week £358 - £1120 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
There are tantalising glimpses of the sparkling waters of Talland Bay through the trees surrounding Fred's House, where the big sheltered garden is perfect for outdoor meals and th...
Price per week £358 - £1120 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 23 Mar 2019, 26 Oct and 7 Dec 2019. Only the ground floor is available when booking at the discounted rate.
13 Jul 2018 - 20 Jul 2018
Set above the sleepy riverside village of Golant, Treetops has superb panoramic views over the tidal River Fowey where boats bob on their moorings in summer and wading birds feast ...
Price per week £360 - £1126 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 29 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Oak Tree Barn is a family-friendly and dog-friendly barn conversion in a peaceful setting on the edge of the unspoilt village of Thurloxton, in the foothills of the Quantock Hills ...
Price per week £368 - £890 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 9 Jun and 7 Jul 2018, 14 Jul and 29 Sep 2018, 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018.
Once a stone-built mill house, Millers has been lovingly transformed into a wonderfully comfortable holiday home. Top quality furnishings, WiFi access and a warming wood-burner com...
Price per week £372 - £1070 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
57 Moorings Reach is in a highly sought-after, award-winning development and this second floor apartment is a nautical treat from every angle; from the amazing views of the harbour...
Price per week £374 - £1170 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 8 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 28 Dec 2019, 5 Jan and 7 Dec 2019. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which room you wish to use.
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.