We have 958 self catering cottages with 2 bedrooms in The West Country
What could be more wonderful than breathtaking sea views from your cosy shepherd's hut? Positioned so that you can see right out to the far Atlantic, Forget-Me-Not is cleverly desi...
Price per week £315 - £685
In an unspoilt valley in the east Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty near Honiton, this tranquil spot is a short drive from the stunning beaches along the Jurassic coastline....
Price per week £318 - £860 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 14 Jul 2018, 1 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
This spacious, detached cottage nestles on a hillside in the unspoilt village of Petrockstowe. Although only a stroll from the village pub (which serves meals), the cottage enjoys ...
Price per week £318 - £915 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 26 May 2018, 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).
Hocking’s Green is found down a leafy lane in a wonderfully tranquil rural location, yet close to the beaches, The Eden Project and clifftop walks of the Cornish south coast. Tucke...
Price per week £319 - £996 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 30 Jun 2018, 29 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Our guests rate us 4.8/5 on Feefo, the independent review site.
Our latest feedback on Feefo:
Delightful Mr Blue Sky's picture window frames a beautiful garden vista, while in the distance you can see a panorama of the Atlantic sea. In this seaside-themed shepherd's hut eve...
Price per week £320 - £695
There is indeed a sea view – right across Mount’s Bay to St Michael’s Mount! A spacious, contemporary semi-detached property with reverse level accommodation, Sea View House has th...
Price per week £329 - £1371 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 9 Jun 2018, 22 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate.
This lovely cottage is just a minute’s walk from the waterside shops and restaurants on Fowey’s picturesque harbourside. Beautifully decorated in understated colours with touches o...
Price per week £335 - £1195 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 16 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Harbour Heights is one of only 10 apartments in the prestigious Holm Oak development with panoramic views over rooftops to the boats moored on the Penryn River and in Falmouth harb...
Price per week £336 - £1050 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Over 200 years old, this lovely stone cottage overlooking Stithians Reservoir is perfectly positioned for exploring Cornwall. Attached to but facing away from the Owner's home, the...
Price per week £337 - £636
17 Mar 2018 - 24 Mar 2018
Pebble Cottage has an open plan living area complete with a large range cooker, well-equipped kitchen and a cosy wood-burner. Upstairs, three pretty bedrooms all have views across ...
Price per week £338 - £1235 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 between 6 Jan and 24 Mar 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. The twin bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate.
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.