We have 574 self catering 3 bedroom cottages.
Located in the heart of Brixham, this delightfully light and airy property is a great family holiday home, especially as your four-legged friends are also very welcome. 1 Apters Hi...
Price per week £327 - £1112 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + 2 cots between 8 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 27 Apr 2019, 7 Sep and 7 Dec 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Set in the heart of the pretty village of St Mawgan and only a five minute drive from the golden sands and stunning coastline of Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth, Forge Cottage is a ...
Price per week £327 - £897
The Coach House is in a tranquil hilltop position with countryside views over Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire and is close to historic Glastonbury, Wells and Bruton. French windows ...
Price per week £350 - £1150 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 14 Jul 2018, 8 Sep and 8 Dec 2018, 7 Sep and 7 Dec 2019. One of the ground floor bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate.30% off for parties up to 1 + cot between 5 Jan and 13 Jul 2019. One of the ground floor bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate.
In a tranquil spot, Fig Tree Cottage offers a haven to relax and recover from everyday life. Set in the Tamar Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, there are 28 acres of f...
Price per week £350 - £1095 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 7 Dec 2019. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
An old weaver's cottage, dating back to early 1703 and Grade II Listed, Atlas Cottage is lovely and has low lintels and exposed beams as well as the original twisting wooden stairc...
Price per week £353 - £768
Just minutes away from beautiful sandy beaches at Porthluney and Gorran Haven this lovely Grade II Listed cottage is perfect for those who appreciate the seamless blending of tradi...
Price per week £357 - £1214 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
Tucked along a little pedestrian lane in the pretty waterside town of Lostwithiel, Astrantia is a delightful Victorian cottage that is hidden away from the sound of traffic in an u...
Price per week £360 - £999 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Situated in a prime and enviable secluded position on the beautiful Trewince Manor Estate this is the ideal get away from it all holiday base. With spectacular uninterrupted views ...
Price per week £365 - £1479 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
The lush Lamorna valley lies just one mile away from this comfortable single-storey property which, as it is all on one level, is suitable for guests with limited mobility. St Loy ...
Price per week £371 - £1125
Smugglers Cottage is in a perfect location just one mile inland from the stunning Jurassic Coast, not far from the Devon/Dorset border on the outskirts of the beautiful east Devon ...
Price per week £378 - £1380 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.