We have 774 luxury Poldark cottages in Cornwall
Offering stunning views of Cornwall’s breathtaking north coast, this is the perfect retreat for discerning couples seeking spacious, luxurious comfort in a tranquil setting. Surrou...
Price per week £474 - £913
The view from Rumps Ahead is astounding. Across the fields from this fabulous detached single-storey barn conversion, the sea view is framed by ‘The Rumps’ headland and Doyden Cast...
Price per week £474 - £904
Perched on Tregonning Hill this gorgeous, light and airy retreat is close to, and has views towards, great beaches such as Praa Sands and Rinsey Cove. This former 1880s Great Weste...
Price per week £482 - £1340 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Named after the famous novel by Daphne Du Maurier, this fabulous retreat is located in the grounds of the four star Budock Vean Hotel. With stunning views across the 9 hole/18 tee ...
Price per week £486 - £2375 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you wish to use.
See the ocean as you enter this contemporary first floor apartment, looking through the open plan living-room to the clear blue bay. Drop your bags and head down the hill to th...
Price per week £486 - £1566 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Set in its own tropical wonderland, this stylish retreat offers peace and plenty and much more. Step inside Carter's Croft and enter a world of vintage elegance, with its mix of re...
Price per week £508 - £1460 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £518 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
A quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin is beautifully presented and full of charm and character. This welcoming cottage features exposed...
Price per week £522 - £1500 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
20 Oct 2018 - 27 Oct 2018
Surrounded by the wooded countryside of the National Trust's Penrose Estate and just over a mile from the pretty harbour village of Porthleven, nestled on a hillside not far from t...
Price per week £523 - £1175 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Brimming with character and clever touches, The Old Granary is quite simply a cottage to cherish. Luxury lies around every corner of this former barn, which has been impeccably res...
Price per week £538 - £1680 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.