Ready to start planning your dream holiday for 2022? Find your perfect holiday cottage for next year, whether you’re looking for a Cornish cottage beside the sea or a rural retreat in the glorious Dorset countryside.
Get ready to feel the sun on your skin, dip your toes in the sea, discover the perfect picnic spot and explore a pretty fishing village or woodland walk. Not sure where you want to go? Well, we’ve put together a few suggestions to help you decide…
2. RedworthA gorgeous five bedroom home located in the village of Bembridge on the Isle of Wight, just minutes away from the local shops and the water’s edge, Redworth offers a luxurious holiday home for the whole family.
3. Upton MillPerched on the north Cornish coast within easy reach of Port Isaac and Padstow, Upton Mill is a gorgeous getaway for a family or group of friends. Light up the barbecue and admire the far-reaching sea views from the decking area.
4. Bower CottageA luxurious holiday home situated in the laid-back village of St Agnes; Bower Cottage is a dreamy sanctuary for six. Spend balmy spring and summer days relaxing on the lawn and cooking pizzas on the pizza oven. Perfect!
5. Lower Widdicombe FarmA beautiful farmhouse nestled in the south Devon countryside, with a large garden perfect for summer afternoons and a gorgeous dining area made for sociable dinners, this is a magical place for those special family holidays.
6. Tregenver CottageTucked away in a tranquil setting but just moments away from the lively centre of Falmouth, Tregenver Cottage, with its stylish interiors and a fabulous outdoor space, is a wonderful spot for a Cornwall getaway.
7. Pound Farm CottageA delightful cottage situated in the beautiful Dorset countryside, Pound Farm Cottage is a blissful retreat for two. Lace up your walking shoes and explore the footpaths, before unwinding with a long soak in the glorious roll-top bath.
9. Danny CottageHead to Sussex to enjoy a slice of quintessential English countryside at the beautiful Grade II listed Danny Cottage. Nestled in a rural position on the edge of charming Alfriston village, Danny Cottage is perfectly placed for exploring the village itself and South Downs National Park.
10. MeadowcliffSituated in one and a half acres of enclosed grounds and landscaped gardens, Meadowcliff is an amazing house for a family holiday. With a wonderful waterside location in Shaldon, sit back and soak up the panoramic river views from the hot tub.
Throughout spring and summer, you can reserve your favourite cottage and preferred dates for just £30, and we will hold your reservation for you until 1st September. Take a look at our 2022 collection here.