This competition closed for entries at midnight, sunday 28th July. Winners will be contacted by Friday 2nd August... Good Luck!
We Want to See Your West Country Holiday Pics! The theme for our next Notes & Stories Journal is 'colour' so enter your quirky, colourful holiday pics that describe your time in the South West...
It sounds a bit obscure, but colours are very evocative. So we'd like to see what colours best describe your holiday (see some of ours below for inspiration!).
Submit a picture of anything you like - a West Country holiday snap capturing the children in their wellies, a carefully crafted landscape of milky white sand against the azure blue sea, or a drawing inspired by your time in the West Country.
The quickest and easiest way to enter is via Facebook, where you can view other entries and have your say. But if you're not a fan, email your contact details, picture and description to NAS@classic.co.uk
The competition runs from 11am, Tuesday May 28th till midnight on Sunday, July 28th 2013.
The boring but necessary bit:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The competition opens at 11am on Tuesday, 28th May and closes at midnight on Sunday, 28th July 2013
2) You may enter as many submissions as you like, provided they are your own work (under 16s must get parent/guardian permission)
3) The entry can be a photograph, or a photo of a mixed media piece such as a drawing or painting but must be from a holiday in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset or Dorset
4) We may edit, cut, crop or otherwise adjust your image for the purposes of publication although you retain ownership of the copyright as its author. This means you are free to republish it wherever and however you like
5) By submitting an entry you are authorising Classic Cottages to use the image in future promotional work, either online or offline, as well as your basic details such as name and hometown
6) You can enter online via the Facebook app or by email
7) The Marketing Team will decide their favourite three submissions and the winners will be required to email the original image to Classic (Classic employees may not enter)
8) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this contest you release Facebook from any related claims. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to Classic and not Facebook
9) The winners of the first, second and third prize will be contacted by Friday, 2nd August and
10) The prizes for first, second and third place respectively are vouchers for £300, £200 or £100 towards a holiday with Classic Cottages. There is no cash alternative