We have 637 self catering cottages with a fire
Wooda is a truly beautiful property set in the idyllic moorland hamlet of Warleggan, which according to the sign is twinned with Narnia, and given the magical middle of nowhere loc...
Price per week £520 - £1800 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 1 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
This cottage is an absolute celebration of its setting at Backswood, a working farm where the Owners have a truly special conservation vision for this rural haven in mid-Devon's un...
Price per week £522 - £1200
With views across the pretty valley at Shuffley, this pretty detached stone cottage has been rebuilt stone by stone by local craftsmen and now combines the warmth and character of ...
Price per week £527 - £995
Set in the courtyard of an original farmstead in a scenic location, within easy reach of Exmoor National Park’s open moorlands and the lovely market towns of Dulverton and Bampton,...
Price per week £538 - £1200 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 28 Apr and 30 Jun 2018.
Our property managers are local experts who handpick perfect places to stay.
We scour the coast and country to winkle out bits worth sharing with you, the best properties in lovely locations. While we’re out and about, we gather together the best things to do so that you can start planning your holiday as soon as you’ve booked.
The ‘Explore Nearby’ tab on our cottage pages show what’s nearby along with relevant articles from our holiday guides from Notes and Stories, where you’ll find hand-written experiences of outings across the South and West, from dog-friendly pubs on the Isle of Wight to free things to do in south Devon and everything in between.
Crantock is an utterly charming village on the north Cornwall coast with thatched cottages, a village green, two pubs, Post Office and shop, craft shop, tea room and a truly fantas...
Price per week £540 - £1850 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 14 Apr and 26 May 2018, 15 Sep and 20 Oct 2018, 27 Oct and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate
Nestled amongst the idyllic hills of rural Devon, Four Chimneys is a cob built, period cottage brimming with character, which offers peace and tranquility along with action and adv...
Price per week £544 - £1466 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 28 Apr 2018, 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the lovely beach at Kennack Sands just round the corner, this traditional stone cottage makes for a perfect holiday getaway fo...
Price per week £546 - £1397 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
High Lea is a beautifully refurbished family house, nestled in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and boasting the most breathtaking and unrivalled sea views. This ...
Price per week £546 - £1485 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 28 Apr 2018, 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Only two bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Set in the peaceful hamlet of St Minver yet only two miles from the thrills and delights of trendy Rock and Polzeath, Church Lane Cottage is a little beauty! Wonderfully welcoming ...
Price per week £565 - £1299
Aldercombe Barn is a terrific family and dog friendly holiday home, only a short drive from the excellent beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay. Situated at the heart of the working fa...
Price per week £565 - £1683 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 14 Apr and 26 May 2018, 9 Jun and 30 Jun 2018, 29 Sep and 27 Oct 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Readymade beds and fluffy towels; this simple but appreciated welcome is standard with us.
Towels and readymade beds
All of our cottages provide bed linen and towels as standard, with a change of bedding included for holidays of two weeks or more. You’ll also find a fresh change of towels for each week (for in the house only, please bring your own for the beach) and tea towels a-plenty.
The beds will be readymade and waiting for you on arrival so you can simply sink into comfort and relax straight into your holiday.