We have 558 luxury dog friendly cottages to show you.
The view from Rumps Ahead is astounding. Across the fields from this fabulous detached single-storey barn conversion, the sea view is framed by ‘The Rumps’ headland and Doyden Cast...
Price per week £474 - £895
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, the little hamlet of Trewalder is the home of Rooky's Nook. This charming, detached cottage oozes romance and with no expense spared will pro...
Price per week £503 - £950
Located in a quiet hamlet less than four miles from Porthleven and even closer to the spectacular coast at Rinsey where the old mine engines sit proudly looking out to sea, this co...
Price per week £518 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018, 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 30% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 21 Apr and 28 Apr 2018, 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 1 and 4 (the twin rooms) are excluded at the discounted rate.
With the most enviable views across Trebarwith Strand out to sea, Praxis offers the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate seaside getaway. Located in the heart of this...
Price per week £542 - £1355
Arrive at your handpicked holiday home safe in the knowledge it’s been fully inspected.
We check our holiday homes to ensure that everything is up to our high standards for your holiday, from provision of our above standard minimum inventory to how fluffy the towels are, we make sure you’ll have a comfortable stay.
Hardworking teams of housekeepers will have the place spick and span, ready for your arrival, so when you get there you can just relax.
Tucked away in a wonderfully tranquil location behind Swanpool Nature Reserve and just a ten minute walk from Swanpool beach, this modern, spacious family house is the perfect loca...
Price per week £549 - £1830 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 3 Nov and 8 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded for parties of 2 at the discounted rates15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Two bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate.10% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. One bedroom is excluded at the discounted rate.
Sitting right above the tiny harbour at Charlestown with views of the tall ships moored below, The Captain's Gig is a lovely 18th Century terraced cottage sympathetically updated t...
Price per week £578 - £1570 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 15 Dec 2018, 14 Apr and 19 May 2018. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Welcoming and completely memorable, this penthouse apartment features luxurious finishes and furnishings, soft fluffy towels and breathtaking views of Mullion Cove harbour; simply ...
Price per week £599 - £1499
21 Apr 2018 - 27 Apr 2018
Miranda Cottage is a quintessential Cornish thatched cottage in the heart of the village of St Martin, a short distance from the famous sailing waters of the Helford River. Beautif...
Price per week £600 - £1500 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 14 Apr and 19 May 2018, 8 Sep and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018.
The Old Granary sympathetically mixes original character with understated vintage furnishings and is a simply fabulous luxury retreat for a family or group of friends. A large firs...
Price per week £632 - £1596 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Willow is part of The Emerald, an award-winning eco development set in tranquil countryside just minutes from Falmouth and Truro, and is a lovely contemporary single-storey eco-ret...
Price per week £686 - £1260
We’ve been raising the standards of self catering holidays since 1977.
Our family ethos
Tony and Clare Tregoning started the business back in 1977 and their dedication to quality and excellence is at the heart of everything we do. Tony is sadly no longer with us, but we still adhere to their original ethos of finding holiday homes we would like to stay in and have slowly grown the company to find the best picks of properties across the counties. Plus Clare still drops in to keep us on our toes.
As an independent, family-run company, we wouldn’t expect you to stay anywhere we wouldn’t want to stay ourselves. And we’re pretty picky. We want you to walk into your handpicked holiday home and say ‘wow’, sit back and relax.