Choose from 150 holiday cottages in Devon near a pub or inn.
This spacious, detached cottage nestles on a hillside in the unspoilt village of Petrockstowe. Although only a stroll from the village pub (which serves meals), the cottage enjoys ...
Price per week £308 - £885 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 25 May 2019, 14 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).15% off for parties up to 1 + cot between 26 May and 15 Sep 2018. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 15 Dec and 29 Dec 2018, 25 May and 14 Sep 2019, 14 Dec and 28 Dec 2019. One of the bedrooms is excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedroom you would like when booking).
A ten minute walk down to the sea, the village of Holcombe is tucked away in the Devon countryside within easy reach of the attractions of the south Devon coast. This cosy, end of ...
Price per week £269 - £730 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Oct and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Oct and 7 Dec 2019.
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
This attractive three-storey apartment boasts quality and comfort throughout, whilst being nestled in a great location in the heart of Brixham, with endless entertainment and local...
Price per week £276 - £939 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 2 between 8 Sep and 15 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 27 Apr 2019, 7 Sep and 14 Dec 2019. Only one room is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which room you would like to use.
The Wagon with Faraway Views takes Glamping to a really high standard and is a great choice for a couple or a family with young children. Dogs are very much welcome here and there ...
Price per week £277 - £750 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 28 Dec 2019.
This pretty single-storey cottage is part of the history of the lovely mid-Devon village of Iddesleigh. The Old Coach House was just that in days past, but it is now a cosy and wel...
Price per week £278 - £561
Simply wow! Set in the most idyllic location, stunningly spacious Larkworthy Retreat provides the perfect glamping venue and, with your four-legged friends welcome too, it is the i...
Price per week £281 - £760 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 6 Jan and 8 Dec 2018, 5 Jan and 7 Dec 2019.
High above the Axe estuary, this hidden retreat is just a short walk from the South West Coast Path along the stunning east Devon and west Dorset Jurassic Coast. Steps lead down fr...
Price per week £289 - £556
Topsails is a welcoming bolthole a stone's throw from the unspoilt pebbled beach at Beer, a traditional fishing village in a sheltered bay on the beautiful east Devon World Heritag...
Price per week £290 - £585
7 Jul 2018 - 14 Jul 2018
Each and every one of our cottages is fully equipped with everything you’ll need on holiday.
Fully equipped cottages
All of our cottages have a standard list of equipment that goes above and beyond. As well as fluffy towels and readymade beds, our bare minimum includes everything you’ll need and more, from plenty of teaspoons to added extras such as gravy boats so no matter where you stay, you’ll be able to make your favourite home-cooked dishes.
Each inventory is regularly checked and counted so you won’t be stuck without a ladle and can leave your hairdryer at home, plus you’ll find a starter set of toiletries and cleaning products so you can get on with your holiday.
Ostler’s Cottage is a delightful retreat for two in a stunning area of north Devon which boasts unique landscapes and heritage. Found down an unmade lane, this charming terraced co...
Price per week £290 - £585
Close to Berry Head National Nature Reserve and the coast path, The Lookout is a beautiful, modern house with fabulous sea views across Torbay. The open plan, L-shaped living-room ...
Price per week £297 - £854 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot between 29 Sep and 8 Dec 2018, 28 Sep and 7 Dec 2019.
30 Jun 2018 - 7 Jul 2018