We have 1067 cottages that sleep 4
Stylish comfort and retro chic abound in this beautifully renovated Victorian cottage found in the sleepy fishing village of Portloe. The whitewashed terrace of nine former coastgu...
Price per week £406 - £1296 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted price.
Rural in feel, Higher Treluswell Barn is actually only a 10 minute drive from the bustling town and sailing waters of Falmouth, where ferries sail to St Mawes, Truro and the Helfor...
Price per week £410 - £1205 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Mousehole needs no introduction; this harbourside town is extremely popular with its array of galleries, restaurants and a safe family-friendly beach. Hillside is set up the hill f...
Price per week £410 - £1873 *
* Includes 40% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 1 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Picture perfect, this delightfully bijou terraced cottage is located in the heart of the friendly north coastal village of St Agnes and just a short stroll to the sandy beach at Tr...
Price per week £414 - £1295 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Each and every one of our cottages is fully equipped with everything you’ll need on holiday.
Fully equipped cottages
All of our cottages have a standard list of equipment that goes above and beyond. As well as fluffy towels and readymade beds, our bare minimum includes everything you’ll need and more, from plenty of teaspoons to added extras such as gravy boats so no matter where you stay, you’ll be able to make your favourite home-cooked dishes.
Each inventory is regularly checked and counted so you won’t be stuck without a ladle and can leave your hairdryer at home, plus you’ll find a starter set of toiletries and cleaning products so you can get on with your holiday.
This light and spacious apartment, with the most spectacular sea views, could just be the perfect coastal retreat. Sitting on the Sunny Corner side of Coverack, above the pretty ar...
Price per week £417 - £1250 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 2 between 22 Sep and 8 Dec 2018.
Situated in a quiet hamlet less than five miles from Marazion this brand new, detached property is perfect for a family holiday or a group of friends. Walk through the pleasant...
Price per week £419 - £1395 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 25% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Lovers of the countryside and wildlife enthusiasts will find their own little piece of heaven on earth at Moreton Mill. Beautifully renovated from its origins as a corn mill, this ...
Price per week £420 - £1250 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate, please let us know which bedroom you wish to use.
As you wind through the moorland lanes that lead to the pretty rural hamlet of Warleggan, you'll appreciate why the locals have twinned this special place with CS Lewis' fantasy wo...
Price per week £425 - £910 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates.
Surrounded by rolling hills and wonderful countryside yet within easy reach of Porthleven's fabulous shops, pubs, restaurants and picturesque harbour. Outside, a terrace planted wi...
Price per week £427 - £970 *
* Includes 10% off for parties up to 2 on selected dates.
A hidden gem nestled in a back street in the heart of St Keverne, the largest village on the Helford featuring two pubs and a church clustered around a pretty central square. Drift...
Price per week £431 - £1170 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 2 + cot on selected dates. Only one bedroom is available at the discounted rate (if there is a baby in the party bedroom 3 can be used for the cot)
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.