We have 1049 cottages that sleep 4
This luxury farmhouse in the Blackdown Hills, with wonderful garden hot tub, is in an idyllic rural setting on the edge of the village of Bishopswood, within walking distance of th...
Price per week £489 - £1541 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
This light and spacious apartment, with the most spectacular sea views, could just be the perfect coastal retreat. Sitting on the Sunny Corner side of Coverack, above the pretty ar...
Price per week £490 - £1250
15% off for parties up to 2 between 22 Sep and 8 Dec 2018.
With a wonderful heated swimming pool and sauna – indoor, but retractable walls and roof enable it to be open-air in hot weather – and minutes from sandy beaches and National Trust...
Price per week £491 - £1680 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + 2 cots between 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018. 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Only two bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Grab your body-boards and wetsuits, walking boots and binoculars, buckets and spades and head off to Skiber-an-Fenten for a holiday that promises to be packed full of coastal caper...
Price per week £492 - £1092
Want the best of both worlds, then look no further than Trefreock Barn. The beautiful rural setting, shared only with a handful of near neighbours, will ensure you totally unwind a...
Price per week £493 - £1836 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 on selected dates. Only two of the bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
20 Oct 2018 - 27 Oct 2018
Close to sandy beaches at Pendower and Carne, this lovely old cottage is perfect for families and those wishing to explore the beautiful Roseland peninsula. There is a big enclosed...
Price per week £493 - £1595 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.
This perfect romantic retreat will give you that cute and cuddly feeling as you snuggle up on your decked area and gaze out over the water, watching the array of wildlife and water...
Price per week £495 - £1196
Yew Tree Batch is a truly peaceful detached house in a rural position in north Somerset, surrounded by a totally private and beautifully kept garden. There is a stunning terrace th...
Price per week £497 - £1350 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Lowen Gwel, Cornish for Happy View, nestles in the heart of the rural village of Nanstallon and as the name suggests has delightful views of the Cornish countryside to Grogley wood...
Price per week £497 - £1325 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 2 bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedrooms you would like when booking).
Set in the courtyard of an original farmstead in a scenic location, within easy reach of Exmoor National Park’s open moorlands and the lovely market towns of Dulverton and Bampton,...
Price per week £499 - £1200 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 3 is excluded at the discounted rate.