We have 266 self catering cottages with 4 bedrooms
Cuilan is situated overlooking the Percuil River in what can only be described as one of the most idyllic spots on the Roseland. A large house built to a very high specification, o...
Price per week £761 - £3295 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 20% off for parties up to 8 + cot on selected dates.
Clifftop location? Tick. Stunning coastal views? Tick. Hot tub to soak away the stresses of everyday life while drinking in the view? Tick. Ocean Breeze certainly ticks all the rig...
Price per week £792 - £2395 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. 2 bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedrooms you would like when booking).
Wow, what a view! This beautiful cottage enjoys fabulous sea views which will leave you mesmerised. Aptly named Chy an Mor, meaning 'house by the sea' in Cornish and originally a c...
Price per week £798 - £2150 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
A fabulous home-from-home that promises everything a family holiday could wish for to create memories to cherish for a lifetime. A very warm welcome awaits you at Wheal Jane - a su...
Price per week £862 - £1950 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates. Bedroom 4 is excluded at the discounted rate.
1 Sep 2018 - 8 Sep 2018
Don’t miss out; reserve your favourite 2019 holiday cottage for just £30
Reserve your 2019 holiday
Our portfolio gets better year after year, with all the old favourites and some stunning new additions, so get in there quick and reserve your preferred dates for only £30.
Pick a place close to the coast for that year-round holiday vibe, or book a holiday townhouse to be close to every convenience. Escape to the country for peace and quiet or take to the moors for walks through wide open spaces, we’ve got plenty of holiday cottages for you to choose from for next year.
Reserve next year's holiday in advance to give you peace of mind and put off paying your deposit till after this summer (5th October). That way you know your preferred dates are yours for the choosing and you can get on with enjoying the rest of this year's holiday (before looking forward to the next!).
Hidden down a lane on the fringes of the Lizard is a grand Victorian house with spectacular, panoramic sea views across to Old Lizard Head and Kynance Cove. At any time of year, fr...
Price per week £911 - £2410 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
Oh my, what a lovely family home this is! From the approach through the dappled lanes flanked with moss-covered trees to the fabulous countryside views, and the spacious living acc...
Price per week £924 - £2751 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
This tranquil and elegant period farmhouse has a luxurious contemporary interior, spacious flexible accommodation and a beautiful enclosed garden. The glorious west Dorset location...
Price per week £1098 - £2185 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 between 1 Sep and 29 Sep 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
This impressive, recently-built eco-house is situated in a commanding elevated position on one of St Mawes' most exclusive roads. Enjoying panoramic sea views over the whole of Fal...
Price per week £1187 - £3260 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 6 + cot on selected dates. 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot on selected dates.
21 Sep 2018 - 28 Sep 2018
The glittering water of Talland Bay is seen in all its glory from both the decking and house at Phoenix; a stunning view that is utterly mesmerising on sunny days. With plenty of s...
Price per week £720 - £2295 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 5 + cot on selected dates. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Nestled in the picture perfect village of Ilsington on the eastern edge of Dartmoor, The Old Post Office is perfectly located and exceptionally furnished making this cottage a real...
Price per week £396 - £1085
We are Gold accredited with the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Green Tourism Business Scheme
As a company, we look across our business and try to make sustainable changes and decisions. From using recycled paper in our printers to putting in measures for using less energy in our offices, we keep an eye on our impact on the environment.
Beyond our offices, we have passed on the same ethics to our holiday cottage owners by setting up our own Green Scheme that they can join. Each property has to tick off a certain number of actions to be included in the scheme, many of which go above and beyond the GTBS requirements.