We have 463 self catering cottages in a village.
With stunning sea and harbour views, and only a short walk down to the picturesque fishing village of Coverack, this pretty bungalow is a little gem of a property sparkling from it...
Price per week £488 - £1220
This luxury farmhouse in the Blackdown Hills, with wonderful garden hot tub, is in an idyllic rural setting on the edge of the village of Bishopswood, within walking distance of th...
Price per week £489 - £1510 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 2 Jun and 30 Jun 2018. Bedroom 2 is excluded at the discounted rate.
Lowen Gwel, Cornish for Happy View, nestles in the heart of the rural village of Nanstallon and as the name suggests has delightful views of the Cornish countryside to Grogley wood...
Price per week £497 - £1325 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 9 Jun and 30 Jun 2018, 8 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. 2 bedrooms are excluded at the discounted rate (please specify which bedrooms you would like when booking).
Light and contemporary, and with the most mesmerising sea views from the living-room and outside deck, the Owner has created a sparkling gem from this 1970s upside-down property. C...
Price per week £504 - £1260
Dogs go free on holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July.
Treat your four legged friend to a holiday
Holidays starting between 29th June to 5th July 2018 inclusive will have the cost of the dog(s) removed from their final payment on checkout.
Does not apply to bookings already made.
Tucked away in the unspoilt village of Trelights and close to the popular village of Port Isaac, Brambledene is everything you could wish for from a beautiful and charming Cornish ...
Price per week £506 - £1100
Aggie Blue is an absolute delight, a light-filled and beautifully styled family house with whitewashed walls and playful pops of bright colour. Set on the edge of the bustling vill...
Price per week £518 - £1620 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 23 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018.
Crantock is an utterly charming village on the north Cornwall coast with thatched cottages, a village green, two pubs, Post Office and shop, craft shop, tea room and a truly fantas...
Price per week £540 - £1850 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 15 Sep and 20 Oct 2018, 27 Oct and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate
Nestled amongst the idyllic hills of rural Devon, Four Chimneys is a cob built, period cottage brimming with character, which offers peace and tranquility along with action and adv...
Price per week £544 - £1466 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are excluded at the discounted rate.
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the lovely beach at Kennack Sands just round the corner, this traditional stone cottage makes for a perfect holiday getaway fo...
Price per week £546 - £1397 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 9 Jun and 30 Jun 2018, 6 Oct and 13 Oct 2018, 3 Nov and 15 Dec 2018.
High Lea is a beautifully refurbished family house, nestled in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and boasting the most breathtaking and unrivalled sea views. This ...
Price per week £546 - £1485 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 15 Sep and 15 Dec 2018. Only two bedrooms are available at the discounted rate - bedroom 1 (twin) and Bedroom 2 (double), or Bedroom 2 (double) and Bedroom 3 (bunk-beds), Please specify when booking.
Readymade beds and fluffy towels; this simple but appreciated welcome is standard with us.
Towels and readymade beds
All of our cottages provide bed linen and towels as standard, with a change of bedding included for holidays of two weeks or more. You’ll also find a fresh change of towels for each week (for in the house only, please bring your own for the beach) and tea towels a-plenty.
The beds will be readymade and waiting for you on arrival so you can simply sink into comfort and relax straight into your holiday.