We have fully equipped 135 baby friendly boltholes
This comfortable semi-detached family home is on the edge of the countryside, yet only three miles from Weymouth with its sandy beaches and historic quay. A 20 minute walk takes yo...
Price per week £444 - £897
Set down a country lane this luxurious reversed level, detached barn conversion offers contemporary, spacious accommodation in a tranquil setting just a short drive from St Ives an...
Price per week £463 - £1692 *
* Includes 25% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 16 Jun 2018, 22 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. Bedroom 2 or 3 is excluded at the discounted rate (depending on preference).
Meadows is a truly delightful stone-built barn now lovingly converted into a gorgeous holiday cottage. The open plan living-room is the sociable hub of the house, where floor to ce...
Price per week £466 - £1370 *
* Includes 15% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 6 Jan and 30 Jun 2018, 15 Sep and 8 Dec 2018. The first floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Stable Tallet is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty close to east Devon’s stunning Jurassic Coast. Set on a friendly working farm, this detached home-from-home has the bonus ...
Price per week £477 - £1865 *
* Includes 30% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 3 Nov and 8 Dec 2018. Bedrooms 1 and 3 are excluded at the discounted rate.
With an enviable position overlooking the pretty seaside village of Cadgwith, Sea View could just be the perfect holiday cottage in this beautiful and unspoilt area of Cornwall. Th...
Price per week £478 - £1495 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + cot between 24 Feb and 23 Jun 2018. Bedroom 4 on the second floor is excluded at the discounted rate.
Surrounded by beautiful Cornish countryside not far from the coastal footpaths, Woodlands Manor Farm offers a small group of luxurious converted barns sharing use of a wonderful 36...
Price per week £480 - £1200
We’re a Visit England Quality Accredited Agency for our high standards in holiday letting.
Quality Accredited Agency
Only the highest quality of accommodation is awarded Visit England accreditation. The assessment takes place over a few days and looks at all of our policies, practices and procedures, making sure we meet a five star standard for our guests.
We set our own standards above and beyond and we’re very proud of this accolade and all it represents.
With a wonderful heated swimming pool and sauna – indoor, but retractable walls and roof enable it to be open-air in hot weather – and minutes from sandy beaches and National Trust...
Price per week £491 - £1680 *
* Includes 20% off for parties up to 4 + 2 cots between 27 Oct and 8 Dec 2018. Only two bedrooms are available at the discounted rate.
Wonderful panoramic views over Falmouth harbour towards the Roseland peninsula can be enjoyed from every room of this single-storey bungalow, and from the spacious terrace which ru...
Price per week £500 - £1370
6 Apr 2018 - 13 Apr 2018
Peace and plenty, your own Hide, meadows bordered by a stream and a stunning lake make up this property's idyllic setting. Perfectly placed for visiting Sennen, Mousehole and St Iv...
Price per week £508 - £1270
Barton Manor Lake Cottage is a stylish, 100 year old lakeside property, oozing with character and offering spacious, single-storey accommodation on the Barton Manor Estate. Set wit...
Price per week £515 - £1040
6 Apr 2018 - 13 Apr 2018