Holiday travel insurance | Cancellation and curtailment
To ensure that you and your party are adequately protected for your holiday, we have arranged holiday cancellation insurance with Schofields Ltd.
This cover is currently offered for a single premium of £15 including IPT (insurance premium tax, currently 20%) per booking for cover up to £1,500 and £30 including IPT per booking for cover up to £3,000, and is valid from the date of issue of the certificate until the end of your holiday (subject to review on January 1st, 2018). It is available only to UK residents who are travelling from the UK. Details of the cover are set out below.
If you wish to take out Cancellation and Curtailment Insurance, simply tick the box on the Booking Form and send us the correct premium when you book your holiday. Your Certificate of Insurance will be sent to you with your paperwork.
Main exclusions (please see the Certificate of Insurance for the full terms and conditions):
- Any trip booked or commenced against the advice of any medical practitioner, to get medical treatment or after a terminal prognosis has been given.
- Pre-existing medical conditions of a member of the party or close relatives or other persons for whom the cover extends.
- Any set of circumstances or medical condition which could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim and of which at the time of taking out this insurance the Insured Person was aware.
- Any claim involving a person aged 81 or above.
- HIV and illnesses categorised as a pandemic.
View insurance information >
View insurance status disclosure document >
View insurance certificate >